Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. I thought this would be a fun way to share a condensed version of potential rambles and thoughts that I have.
This week’s theme:
Top Ten Books I Read in 2013
Most of my year was spent reading a mountain of textbooks finishing off school and stuff. So I guess some of those business texts were pretty interesting. But from the list of fiction that I had a chance to read, I’d say some of my top reads in 2013 were (in no particular order):
All images generated from their respected Goodreads link.
1. Allegiant – Veronica Roth (3rd Book, Divergent Trilogy)
• Afterthought: dat ending doe.
2. Backward Glass – David Lomax (Standalone)
• Afterthought: forward, backward, what? my head hurts.
3. More Than This – Patrick Ness (Standalone)
• Afterthought: slender man.
4. Rush Me – Allison Parr (1st book, N.Y. Leopards Series)
• Afterthought: banters as fast as… …leopards. (huehuehue)
5. The 5th Wave – Rick Yancey (1st Book, 5th Wave Trilogy)
• Afterthought: potential.
6. Lexicon – Max Barry (Standalone)
• Afterthought: “sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.” » disagree.
And like that, it’s another year gone – poof.
Another new year, another new read, but especially another thought turned afterthought.
think happy thoughts,
One thought on “[Top Ten Tuesday] – #1 – Top Ten Books I Read in 2013”